HANDPRINTS- Sheri Huffman Magehee
The Impressions they leave............
7.8.09
Jack in the Box 2 Free Tacos Again August 11
Hello Friends!!!
Jack in the Box is offering it's two free Tacos again on Aug. 11 2009.
Here
is the link for the new coupon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Miss America 1992 (September 1991) Memories - Sheri Huffman Miss Virginia 1991
More Diapers
The song plays on in diaper land, and on and on and on. I know we have several more years of them, but maybe, just maybe, this little boy w...
Virginia or Bust
I am from the beautiful state of Virginia. Every time I drive through the state, I am reminded of how beautiful it is. The Mountains of Vi...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.